Tips to Healthier Skin Care – Biotin Benefits
Most health-conscious people know that Biotin plays an important role in keeping the skin looking vibrant, elastic and youthful. Fresh, clean skin gives you confidence and a great look.
Why? Biotin improves the metabolism of fats and amino acids in our body and facilitates skin growth. It also improves the generation of fatty acids. As you can imagine, something that gives a powerful boost to our metabolism is sure to improve the skin as well.
Biotin’s Important Role in Skin Care
Apart from this main benefit, Biotin also helps create healthier skin by facilitating the following:
- Controls blood sugar levels: Biotin plays a major role in disintegrating carbohydrates in the body. By doing so, it helps keep blood sugar inside the appropriate ranges. This is why doctors prescribe Biotin for diabetic patients.
- Improved metabolism: Biotin also metabolizes protein, carbohydrates and fat. If the biotin levels in your body are not adequate, your body will not metabolize food as quickly as it should. If you have poor metabolism, your physician might prescribe supplements with biotin. For people working on weight loss, biotin helps speed up the process of shedding pounds.
- Improves healing and prevents scars: Biotin is found in many massage oils because it moisturizes and heals the skin. This makes ugly scars and cuts become less prominent on your skin over time.
- Enhances beauty: By making your skin wrinkle-free and increasing the glow of your skin, biotin makes you look superbly fresh all the time.
- Stimulates nail and hair growth: Biotin boosts hair growth and hair tone, and it improves the health of your nails as well. Healthy hair, nails and skin make you look younger and feel better too.
- Prevents aging “cues”: As biotin improves the health of your skin, wrinkles lessen and then become almost invisible with time. This helps you look younger and radiant for all to see.
Knowing the benefits of biotin helps you pay more attention to your diet.
Eat fruits and vegetables that naturally have enough biotin content, and try supplements that increase your daily Biotin intake.
Tips for Healthier Nail Care: Things You Can Do At Home
By taking regular care of your nails, you can make them look amazing and healthy. For that, you don’t need to visit the professional for a pedicure or manicure.
Of course, being over-aggressive and cleaning your nails too often can increase the risk of fungal and bacterial infections. Therefore, we suggest adding a biotin and/or bio-silica supplement to your daily diet: preferably one that includes Vitamin D as well. You can use this and other home remedies to maintain your nails on your own.
Biotin is good for nails
Miraclemed Biotin Forte helps make the nails super strong. This makes it easier for you to maintain them and grow them as long as you like. Weak nails tend to chip off or crack on the sides because they are not strong enough. Through Biotin supplements, you can help your nails become better.
Silica makes nails less brittle
In addition to biotin, taking Miraclemed Bio-Silica helps make the nail beds stronger and makes the nails less brittle. It also helps the nails by preventing their becoming too soft when they are exposed to water. If you keep your nails moist most of the time, it makes them prone to breaking and increases the risk of bacterial infections.
Protect the nails with polish
Using nail polish is not harmful for your nails, and it can actually make them stronger by protecting them from exposure to too much water. Polishing the nails helps prevent the risk of hangnails that result from accidental breaks in the nail. However, overusing nail polish is not a good idea. To remove polish, use acetone-free nail polish remover to protect your health.
Using gloves while washing dishes will also be a great idea. In addition, minimizing the use of manicures will also be helpful. Anytime you notice redness, irritation, itch, swelling, pus or pain near the nail, get treatment without delay.
Moisturize the cuticles
Sometimes, ignoring the dryness of the cuticles means increasing the risk of cuts and damage to the skin around the nails. This can lead to serious infection. Therefore, it is always a good idea to moisturize the cuticles as often as possible.
You can maintain the nails at home with these tips, without any hassle. And don’t forget your Biotin supplements!