Tips to Healthier Skin Care: 5 Essential Nutrients
Your nails, hair and skin are a barometer of your overall health that everyone can see, in addition to contributing to your overall beauty profile. If you are noticing lackluster, dull hair, with dry flakey skin, and dry brittle nails, you could be deficient in vitamins.
If your skin is healthy, then the hair roots and cuticles of your nails will be healthy. Therefore, you have to pay attention to your skin.
Fortunately, you don’t have to visit a beautician to look pretty; you don’t need to go to the spa for skin care; you don’t need professionals to help you with your nail and hair care.
For those that need a supplement to their healthy diet should consider Biotin and Bio-Silica supplements that include a solid dose of Vitamin D. The combined power of these nutrients is excellent for improving the health and appearance of hair, nails and skin.
In addition, the foods that we eat on a daily basis have a direct impact on your body. You must also eat foods that are rich in nutrients to keep your skin healthy.
Here are five important nutrients that will improve your skin and subsequently improve your nails and hair:
- Silica: This is essential for the production of keratin and cross-lining collagen in your body. Both keratin and collagen support the integrity and elasticity of hair, nails, and the skin.
- Omega-3: This helps keep the skin moisturized and hydrated, which improves the elasticity of your skin. It prevents flaking, dryness and makes the skin smoother. We usually get omega-6 in our diet, but maintaining a balance with omega-3 and 6 is important for smoother skin.
- Zinc: This is an important requirement for collagen production, which helps with the repair of the nails, skin, and hair.
- Vitamin A: This is important for maintaining the integrity of hair, skin, and nails. It also plays an important role in improving the elasticity of the skin and facilitates repair of the skin, nails, and hair. It prevents wrinkles in the skin.
- Biotin: This is an important ingredient for maintaining a balance in the body’s oils. It helps prevent flaking, dryness, and eczema in the skin.
You can find all these essential nutrients in various fruits and vegetables, or buy supplements. Look for a supplement that specifically adds Vitamin D as well, which is an excellent complement to Biotin and Bio-Silica.
The sooner you pay attention to the needs of your body, the better it will be for your overall health.